MN: a day in the life: Munsinger Gardens

Wednesday, May 30

Munsinger Gardens

I have nearly finished my first two weeks of temporary summer work at a local daycare. The job is SO fun and a refreshing change from working with troubled teens and inquisitive adults the past few years. But perhaps the best part of the job is that it ends at 4:00 - giving me time to do things I enjoy like walking through parks and appreciating the outdoors - before everyone else gets off of work.
On this particular rainy afternoon, the sun finally broke through and I was able to snap a few pictures. True, I have been to this park probably fifty times, but it never ceases to impress me at how quiet and green it is. And so I spent the rest of the afternoon/early evening - current novel in hand - swinging on a park bench overlooking the dirty, but calming, river; thankful that my summer job allows such treats of solitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!