MN: a day in the life: Matt's wedding

Monday, October 15

Matt's wedding

I see that it's been a few weeks since I've updated the blog. The semester is half over and I am down to my final 8 weeks of grad classes! It is a really exciting-exhausting-celebratory-stressful time - as I'm sure my friends, family and Dustin will attest to my crazy antics. Sometimes I feel bad that I can't be a better daughter, friend, girlfriend, sister, teacher, etc... but I know this is a temporary moment in my life and soON I will move on to bigger and better things! Namely, an INCOME! ;)
Last weekend, Dustin was a groomsmen in his cousin Matt's wedding. It was a great time, but I had waaaaaaay too much to drink (again). You'd think a girl would learn her lesson the first (hundred) times... So, once again I spent a full 24 hours recovering from the festivities ;)
(above) Dustin's dad & mom
Joline is THE cutest little cousin in the world.
Carrie & Megan are Dustin's non-Randalite cousins.
Minus the intense 'morning after' symptoms, it was a really enjoyable weekend spent with Dustin's family (whom I am really starting to feel a part of lately, ...'and just a shade under a decade'... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!