MN: a day in the life: Last weekend at The Lake

Monday, August 4

Last weekend at The Lake

Last week was crazy busy trying to get the final preparations ready for our big move. I jammed it all in somehow -- wrapping up both softball and golf leagues, selling my car, submitting my students final grades, visiting with a few old friends, finishing my job, and beginning to pack (er...at least think about what I wanted to pack). To reward myself for the stressful summer - I headed up to the lake with my mom and dad for a few fun days in the sun with my relatives from out of state.
My lovely parents who make leaving difficult,
but coming back so fabulous!

My cousins have adorable daughters...Corrinne is pictured below:
Here is my Grandma -- still going strong! I hope her health strengthens and improves while I am away the next year. She is such a special woman and wonderful Grandma!
I love you "Gi-Gi"!!!
Sophia is another cousin's daughter who has perfected the pout, pictured below:
It's funny, I didn't even graduate from UMD and yet those are the only college clothes we have!? Thought this was a cute picture anyways.... :)
Cousin Mere looks pretty darn good - considering she's in her second trimester! I can't wait to meet my new cousin when we get home!
...and hopefully this one will be OK with having to share the spotlight!
4 days of gorgeous, hot, sunny weather was just what I needed to start to relax and unwind from the crazy summer....well, until I remembered that I had about 10 hours of packing to do in 2 days!!! Fortunately, most everything is already packed and ready to roll for Saturday morning. Wow -- my last days are flying by and the clock is really ticking!
In less than 30 hours, I will be on my way outta town!?!? :) .... ;) .... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!