MN: a day in the life: YOUR FEEDBACK

Saturday, July 16

YOUR FEEDBACK

I must say anne, what a beautiful endeavor this journey has been for you: writing/pictures/travel/children/learning. That you will have experienced a year so full of art, beauty, love and self discovery...well, I'm slightly jealous.
~Isaac 6.30.06.Minnesota.USA

In our search for info about Iwate we came across your blog and got to read your excellent posts. They're very informative especially for us who are interested in the activities and places you've gone to. Your doing a good job. More power to you. 'Frank' (location unknown) 3/5/06


Honestly Anne, your BLOG SITE is so amazing! You may think it isn't much much but to journal & record your experiences is such a gift to all of us back home! Thank you! ~Mom 3/02/06 Minnesota, USA



















"I feel like I am in Japan when I read your site!"
~Lyndsey (MN)

"I'd been meaning to check up on your adventures for a few days, but i don't have internet access at home yet. So i thought i'd open the page while at work and minimize it to read at home. So I open your page at work and my eyes immediately flick down to this single isolated line of text: "Yup, stark naked." Well needless to say, I had to read about your Hokaido trip after that, then i got hooked and started reading some of your other stuff before I ever left the office. So this is my long-winded way of saying: I dig your site!"
-Chris (Okinawa Japan)

"Hey hon, I love your "blog" it is so cool. I bookmarked it. Be sure to write me and update the blog. The clock is ticking, only a few hours left. Have fun your last few nights, I can't believe you are going. WOW is all I have to say."
-Adam (
Portland OR)

"Anne-I am absolutely loving reading about your experience...I wish this concept had been around when I went to London. You will love looking back at this when you are all done. You are doing this whole Japan thing absolutely the right way...just jumping right in! I can already tell how much you have broadened your horizons in just the short time you have been away." -Sara (Alexandria VA)

"I trust this will be a great learning experience and in that I wish you well. I am excited for this new opportunity in your life. Be assured of my prayers for you, for your safety and for a great time-- as you will have your first real big job so far away from home." ~Lucinda (MN)

"Every time I read and check out your blog, I get even more excited about visiting Japan!" -Rustin (St. Cloud MN)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!