MN: a day in the life: some lOves

Thursday, March 2

some lOves


don't you just love watching the snow melt?
the thought of putting my kerosene heater in storage
and not having to wrap my faucets with towels
before draining the pipes each nite
makes me smile and breathe a sign of relief.
here are some other loves:

-catch-up chats with old pals
-walking in the rain
-bonfires w/ buddies & budweisers
-an intense workout that leaves you nearly puking
-cornbread, chinese food, yogurt, tofu, oatmeal,
cinnamon ice cream, applesauce, my Dad's fish
-sincerity, spontanaeity, genuineness
-small, cozy spaces
-the first sip of the first drink
-a new hairstyle & the crazy looks it garners
-heading out for a run, with no destination in mind
-a sweet find @ a garage sale
-live music (in any language)

1 Comments:

Blogger knob said...

Oh my god!!! is that your hair now? Love it!!!

3/02/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!