MN: a day in the life: I Miss Taneichi-chu!

Wednesday, December 13

I Miss Taneichi-chu!

...sometimes i just zone out and miss japan...and the end result is another blog posting about some cool students who i think of often from Taneichi Jr High.
today marks the beginning of finals week and i sit here neck deep in final papers and exams and my brain reverts back almost 4 months ago when I was saying goodbyes to so many special folks. here are a few special students:

Yuki & Ayako ---can't believe you ladies will be in high school in a few months!
I had just shaved Yuki's head for "baseball ready" appearance
Sayaka, Akane & Yuna...you ladies were the BEST!
oh, and i can't forget those genki ni-nenseis!
one of my fave parts of my job was joining baseball practice after school each day. every day i would race back to the office, dump the car and grab my bike...15 minutes later, and very sore legs, i would arrive up at the ballfields ready to 'internationalize' or just show them American girls can really play ball :)
good luck san-nenseis! wishing you luck in this last leg of junior high school. you must be exhausted with juku and weekly high school entrance "practice" exams. ganbatte! i miss YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!