MN: a day in the life: haPPy thAnkSgiviNG!

Sunday, November 26

haPPy thAnkSgiviNG!

My family hosted several of my students for a fantastic evening of ethnic cuisine and traditional turkey fixings. The food was SO delicious (especially for me as I did not get my annual dose of turkey and stuffing last year)! The students really enjoyed the evening -- sharing food, culture and custom with us all. I was really proud of them and so happy to share the special feast with them!
Here's our 20 pound turkey: Before (above) & After (below)

One great big happy family! :)
My students dig in to these foreign, but tasty, treats. Green bean casserole, turkey and gravy and pumpkin pie were their favorites. They didn't care for the stuffing and squash --- too bad --- more leftovers for me!
The students that joined us, from left to right:
Isha (Nepal), Chandra (Nepal), Mio (Japan) & Ruben (Nepal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!