MN: a day in the life: ?!?! cold, hot, cold, hot ?!?!

Wednesday, March 7

?!?! cold, hot, cold, hot ?!?!

More snow! Last week brought about 14 inches of snow! My mom and I have been cross country skiing a few times this week. The weather has been really beautiful - a little chilly, but brite sunny skies. I think this might be the last of Minnesota's winter this year...so I am trying to enjoy what's left of it.
I heard Taneichi has enjoyed the mildest of winters. No need for kerosene heaters or electric blankets. In fact, they haven't had any snow at all. I am jealous,..my experience last winter was unforgettably frigid - with several snow storms and a lifetime intake of carcinogenic kerosene gas. In experiencing these effects of global warming - it really makes me wonder what this world is coming to...? I just rented the documentary film of the year "An Inconvenient Truth" --and am anxious to hear what all the fuss is about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!