MN: a day in the life: 4th of July

Wednesday, July 18

4th of July

Annual 4th of July Family Reunion
One week a year, my relatives from Nashville, Washington D.C. & Atlanta get together for a week long vacation @ the cabin. We had a beautiful week of weather and spent the days fishing, swimming, golfing and eating... have a look at some of my relatives in the following pictures:
Ooops...OK Dustin isn't a relative, but here are a couple
pics out on the water. Lovely :)
This is my newest cousin ~ Sophia (1.5 yrs)
Happy hour with Grandma, Kathy & Sara
My mom is in the orange shirt.
How well can Dustin think after a few glasses of wine?
My Mom
Sophia & Priscilla - My two littlest cousins!
My brother Mike has only been playing guitar for a year, andt he sounds GREAT! He provided the tunes for our karaoke-style bon fire.
Again, all the ladies -
Meredith (Sophia's Mom)
is standing next to me.Out on the links.... ;)

XXXXXxoxooxOXoxOXXOOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!