MN: a day in the life: last night in my house...

Saturday, August 9

last night in my house...

Well the day of departure is finally here... for those of you who haven't heard - Dustin and I are moving to Yeonggwang, South Korea.
We are heading down to our final farewell party tomorrow and our flight leaves Sunday afternoon. Tonite is my last nite sleeping in my bed...that's always weird. In fact, playing the "last-this, last-that" game will drive a person insane, so I've told myself to just focus on the many new and exciting "firsts" that will be happening in a few short days!
Here is our itinerary:
Non-stop flight from Minneapolis to Tokyo = 14 hour flight
Tokyo to Incheon = 4 hour flight
Incheon to Seoul = 40 minute bus
Seoul to Kwangju = 1 hour flight
Kwangju to Yeonggwang = 2 hour drive
Yeonggwang to Bubseong (our new home) = 15 minute bus
TOTAL: ~23 hours
After crossing the int'l date line -
it will feel as though we've traveled for almost 2 days!
Stay tuned for future updates...after some much needed rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!