MN: a day in the life: gambatte

Thursday, July 21

gambatte











Well, here it is! The last day has FINALLY come! Having purchased new luggage (not to mention several other techie-toys/er....tools!), received immunizations, learned some survival japanese phrases, sold my car, switched over bank accounts and finished packing....whew, sigh, yawn---is about all I have to say! My last nite in Cloud was an enjoyable one, surrounded my swell parents and super friends! Thanks to all that showed up, it meant a lot to me! I'm off to the cities tonite to rest up before the beginning of my long journey. I'm flying to Chicago early Friday morning and then on to Japan Saturday morning! Should arrive in Tokyo Sunday evening!!! I will post pics of my stay in Tokyo after my Internet is connected! Thanks again for sending me out in style last nite! Enjoy the pics--you can find other pics from the evening on my "predeparture" message below. tOOdlEs! ~anne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!