MN: a day in the life: isozaki's

Saturday, April 1

isozaki's


These are some of my neighors that I haven't seen in 6 months! Last nite's reunion included hanging out with the family, but these two in particular:
Ayaka is one of my ni-nensei at Taneichi-shogakko. We played with her hamster Choko and I taught her a piano duet and some magic tricks. If it weren't for Japanese children, I surely would have deported myself. They are adorable!
Taizo is pictured above. We spent the evening making Sakura-viewing plans over a few brews. I also learned the Japanese game of "Igo" = looks like backgammon, but its played like checkers w/ 10 times the strategy involved. Do they have ANY games in the country that DON'T involved higher level thinking skills!!?! I just wanted to play something mindless like Go Fish or Crazy Eights.
Always something new it seems.
Thankfully, as one FULL month of no job responsibilities is maddening.
One more week left to rot in my own underutilization @ the town office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!