MN: a day in the life: matta ne to Masato

Friday, March 31

matta ne to Masato

Dear Masato,
You've been an amazing source of help, advice and understanding. You have helped me navigate hospitals, interpret electric bills and use archaic kerosene heaters. You've also been one of my allies and the best teacher of Japanese culture. I will miss your face at the kyoikuinkai, but know we will meet again...Otsukarasama deshita.
Matta ne, Anne
My Taneichi favorites - reunited!


A gaijin spotting in Taneichi!!!


Masato & me


(Alas, another new face. Sa-chan, is a friend of Masato--and THE cutest little Japanese person ever. Sweet and adorable!)


Front row- Manami, me, Junko and Taira/Back row- Damian, Laura, Sa, Yuzen, Zach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!