MN: a day in the life: home away from home

Monday, March 27

home away from home

Today was another day of relaxation @ the Sasaki household. Saori picked me up early this morning to enjoy another dose of family. Inbetween the japanese puzzles and origami (of which i still don't have the dexterity to be successful at it), watching Big Fish (very strange but anything in english is welcomed) and the national high school baseball tourney (and I thought the US' national pastime was baseball, i've never seen so many fans over here!), all the while being bombarded by her
energetic-cutiepatuties
(pictured below l-r, Shyou & Ryou),
leads me to believe I will sleep well tonite. Their children are so loveable, outgoing and affectionate. I find this fascinating as something strange happens once they hit about 4-5 grade...the cutesy, spazziness stops with no warning and the roboticism begins.
Motherhood is obviously a loooooooong ways off for me!
The Sasaki's are my family away from home,
and for that, I thank you. If you ever need a babysitter...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baseball....maybe that is why Japan is the new world champions. I bet they went crazy after the championship game between Japan and Cuba in the WBC in San Diego last week.

3/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!