MN: a day in the life: 83 hours

Friday, March 10

83 hours

Did I mention that I am going to Hawaii this weekend?
Oh...well I am in about 83 hours, but who's counting? The time has come to MEET THE FAMILY, enjoy AMERICAN food and ENGLISH conversation! Gee, can it get any better?
5 nites in Maui and a few in Oahu, for the ultimate relaxation destination, It's been a stressful last couple of months, and though I complain of being underworked, ironically I feel like I need this vacation. The countdown has started, and my return to the States is but a few days away...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the beaches. Maybe you'll bring back the sunshine to Oahu after the heavy rains (heard/seen from news) of the past week.

3/09/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!