MN: a day in the life: memories in the making

Tuesday, May 30

memories in the making

Feeling a little nostaligic, sappy and sentimental today. Just thinking about having to do the unthinkable and walk away from such special kids. Well, at least a few sluggers that I have really built a strong relationship with both in and out of class. Plus, I was able to get great workouts in at tennis and baseball practice! So, in no particular order of importance, here are some of my fave male students
(all of which are so UNjapanesey of course!)
Of course, Yusho, above, is probably the kid I will remember the most...I've blabbed enough about him so i will just leave it @
He is one of my best friends in Japan.

really gonna miss the tennis team (hideaki, toshiki, naoki, yuto and kiryu)

Daichi, above, has been my motivation in trying to get back into the running scene. He is one of Iwate's top runners and I so enjoy working out with him!

Naoya & Mitsutaka are always good for some laughs...and have decent english skills, which is always a bonus
Seiyu, Kiryu & Yuto...so great they deserve a second shot on here
...and there are SO many others, but in the effort of brevity, Ryuetsu is one that will surely be missed. we ate lunch together most days...sometimes in silence, sometimes in tears of laughter.
im pretty lucky to have so many special students (and these are just my favorites at Taneichi Jr High)....i'll have to post some Shukunohe Jr High faves later this week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Is there any reason why ALL the pictures of boys? Aren't there any girls in your schools?? Oh, who am I to talk? All of my favorites are boys, too. Sigh...they are sweeties, aren't they?

6/02/2006  
Blogger aNne said...

the genki kid gets the worm. if more female students would mob be each day, i would have made more of an effort to get to know them, but its just easier with the boys. less shy, less fearful...call me a slacker, but its just less 'work' to win them over. :)

6/02/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!