MN: a day in the life: we're not in kansas anymore

Monday, October 23

we're not in kansas anymore

I have recently backed up all picture files from the last year. I have a few pictures left on my computer and will try to share these over the next few months. Here are a few pictures, moments in time, in which it hit me,
"We're not in Kansas anymore."
View from above Denali State Park in Alaska - returning from Japan.
First time seeing glacial rivers.
One of the Great Wonders of the World: Rightfully so.
Taneichi, Japan: Rice paddies, grassy mountains and water (below).

Shanghai's "The Bund": The economic hub of superpower China. I adjusted the colors a wee bit, but the juxtaposition of new and old buildings and omnipresent pollution like I had yet to experience made for great photos, and a few asmtha attacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!