MN: a day in the life: last day of class

Saturday, December 16

last day of class

This semester was my first time teaching adults in a university setting. I taught an oral communications ESL course @ SCSU. I had 10 students from all over the world. It was incredible & I learned so much from them! Hope the learning was reciprocal...let me introduce you to my class:
L-R back: Sangye (India), Chandra (Nepal), Ruben (Nepal), Tam (Vietnam),
Krishna (India), Momo (Guinea) and Anne (USA)
L-R front: Simon (China), Guat Yong (Malaysia),
Isha (Nepal), Jama (Somalia)

Yong & Jama show off their culinary expertise! Delicious!

sharing the podium - lots to learn from these folks too! Simon's Chinese noodles were authentically exquisite!

Thanks for cooking everyone! And thanks for a great semester! :) Thanks to you all, I just might wind up teaching @ the university level for awhile...??!??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!