MN: a day in the life: Halloween Part III

Saturday, November 3

Halloween Part III

College ESL Ta's 2007
This get together was much overdue. While my colleagues and I see one another most days, we haven't hung out outside of the walls of Riverview for sooooooooo long! It was great to see 'another side' of my classmates --- from witches and sheriffs to geishas and prom queens.
Memoirs of a Geisha meets Karate Kid
David Bowie -
Holly could be a makeup artist!
80's beauty queen princess
Sheriff Shinobu Arrests Adam
Masami and I are twin geishas
Brittany the not-so-wicked Witch
Anthony sounding amazing (again)!
Dustin and I sport matching "jinbeis"
Sassypants Sam steals Shinobu's sunglasses
(try saying that 3 times as fast as you can!)
I am officially Halloween-ed out after 3 costume parties in 7 days! From 80's rockstar to 90's victim of tennis stabbing to Memoirs of a Geisha....
it was fun, it was memorable and now its over!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!