MN: a day in the life: i have the greatest students

Friday, May 9

i have the greatest students

Had a short reunion with some of my former ESL 201 students last nite.
We went bowling and played some pool - two games in which I am skill deficient.
I miraculously ended up getting a 130 in bowling, despite throwing a gutter ball every other frame. My students had only played once or twice before,
so their scores were in the 40's and 50's...
I was really flattered that a few of these students wanted to get together...more were suppose to show up but had untimely finals on Friday morning. It was so nice to catch up with these students who have finished their first year of studying abroad --- they have come so far! I am very proud of them!

L-R: Simeng (China), Eunice (Tunisia), Emmanuel (Ghana)
and pictured above, Irene (Tanzania)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!