MN: a day in the life: Valentine's Day!!!

Tuesday, February 19

Valentine's Day!!!

Last week was Valentine's Day. We decided to have a relaxing nite in - so he made a delicious dinner for us and we watched the best movie I have seen this year... "Once". I hope everyone can check it out! The music is simply perfect * Click on the link above to see a music video of my favorite song...
As tradition permits, I gave him a few cutesy gifts, cards and lovely tokens of my affections...and he gave me a "description" of his gift... He was so upset and disappointed that he couldn't finish my gift, but just hearing about the work in progress made my eyes blink away happy tears. "The Gift" is incredible, but I'll wait to post what it is until I can take a picture of it and describe it on here. ---Oh, but until I receive that gift - he also gave me a gorgeous bouquet of hand-picked flowers (see above).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!