MN: a day in the life: Easter Sunday

Tuesday, March 25

Easter Sunday

I haven't put a photo on here of my parents lately...so here it is on Easter Sunday!
After a rather long mass (1.5 hours!) we returned to the house for an early happy hour. Mom prepared her usual traditional Easter foods - ham and quiche - and my role was kitchen clean up!
Mom makes the most gourmet dishes and today was no exception.
But what made the day most memorable was watching my Grandma try out the Wii!
And she blew us all away!
Here bowling skills are quite competitive but her golf skills are unparalleled.
She smoked me by 10 strokes on the Intermediate level!!! :)
But I gotta love her for trying (and totally showing me up!)
(Below) Here's a good one of her in action....89 years old!
Incredible! I hope I have her longevity genes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!