MN: a day in the life: New era ~ New blog

Sunday, August 10

New era ~ New blog

Here is a photo of our future home...
Yeonggwang, South Korea
We'll be living in the teeny coastal town of Bubseong.
Please follow us along on our journeys at our new website:
Please bookmark this site and check back often for updates.
We should have the site active and live within a week!
NOTE: I will no longer be using this blog - as Dustin has created this incredible website to document our journey. However, feel free to peruse it at your leisure and reminisce over the last few years of my life in Japan, graduate school and pre-Korea! It has been a wonderful tool in helping me be more reflective and introspective - as well as hopefully teaching my blog buddies a thing or two about the international scene that I love so much! Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy the new website just as well: www.dustinandanne.com
We can't wait to share our new adventures with you!
Miss you all! :) ~Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!