MN: a day in the life: BYE BYE BOE

Tuesday, July 25

BYE BYE BOE

JET Programme: 2005-2006
おわりました! Finished!

thank you for the opportunity to experience Japan! it was unforgettable! i have nothing but wonderful memories from this year...thank you so very much! i will never forget your kindness!

Masato * YOU are the GREATEST! i LOVE you! so much of this year would not have been possible without your help! i can't thank you enough!

board of education おつからさまでした!
Higashiyama * You were a great supervisor! Thank you for your understanding and flexibility and laughs...good luck to you next year!
Sotojoh * I appreciate your efforts this year and am sorry for the stress I caused. It was fun partying with you - many memories...
Miyuki * Thank you! You are such a sweetie...and a much better singer than me! ;) Good luck with the next ALT & in your English pursuits! You can do it!
thank you everyone!

i will miss you!

xoxoxo ~anne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw your blog.

Mynname's Ariel I'm trying to reconnect with someone I knew while in Iwate, Japan -- also as a JET. I was in Mizusawa (2002-2003), but wonder if you couldn't help me, just in case.


arielw74@yahoo.com

12/11/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!