MN: a day in the life: REUNIONS

Sunday, August 27

REUNIONS

My parents welcomed me home by posting this sign up for all to see.
Lots of support while I was away,
and even more support now that I'm back.
Here are some great friends helping me re-adjust to life in the States:

This is Cassie, one of my classmates from college. It was SO nice to see her...reminisce about the old days & talk of the days to come (ie. she's getting married next year). Coming home to my friends and their 'new' significant others, husbands, babies, careers, family...has been culture shock! This is TBird. One of my best friends & favorite human beings.

I missed you and am looking forward to many more hangouts... ;)
And this is Angie....my roommate! She is such a dear. Just a classy gal whose first words to me were something like: "Anne you haven't changed a bit, but I can't help but think of all the things those eyes have seen this year..." Insightful, polished & genuine. I think this will be the greatest roommate to date!

1 Comments:

Blogger aNne said...

ありがとうございます!あいしてる!
~アン

9/02/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!