MN: a day in the life: isozaki's - だいすき!

Friday, August 18

isozaki's - だいすき!

Tonite was the last sayonara party, hosted by the Isozaki family. Etsuko's cooking is phenomenal and the conversation with her family is always a DeLIghT! Above, Daichi and his brother, home for Obon and university break, Kenta demonstrate their love for (wind)surfing.
My head is spinning from the goodbyes and while I've tried to maintain sanity and keep from having a nervous breakdown over leaving behind so many incredible folks, knowing tomorrow is my last full day in Japan kinda freaks me out. I still can't believe I'm really leaving! I have said goodbye to absolutely every one of my friends in Taneichi...so I guess in that respect, I feel ready to head back. I can leave here with no regrets, a lifetime of memories and knowing that i have fabulous friends that will take me in when i need a place to crash in Asia. a future homestay with the Isozaki's would be amazing, but in doing so would definitely result in at least a 10 pound weight gain. hmmmm, better 'weigh' my options ;)
Daichi: you were one of my favorite students!
always do YOUR best * NEVER give up!
i will never forget you! love, anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!