MN: a day in the life: -better luck next time-

Saturday, September 30

-better luck next time-

The Asian Invasion takes to the Metrodome:
Had we spelled out "circle us Bert" - we could have made the big screen. We were a hit with everyone in our section --- curious about the magic marker 'scribbles' on our poster--- but unfortunatley, the camera guy didn't think so. Our sign was for cheering on a Japanese player on the White Sox (who, as it turns out, wasn't playing tonite). We were sitting directly out in front of the dugout though, so he MUST have recognized our posters from afar!
From left: Mio, Ryo, me and Shinobu
I have no sense of direction and got us horribly lost going to the Metrodome. Yes, it's true, some 6 years driving in Minneapolis and I still haven't figured it out. A couple hours later, we made it to the Dome and while I needed 4 beers to quell my frustration from the drive, I fought temptation so I could bring my friends back safely and more 'timely'. PS: Dome to St. Cloud = 62 minutes flat.
I thought this was the CUTEST, or at least MOST unique, poster at the game. Next time, to get recognized, we must provide the translation ;) AND we must come back to see the Twins WIN! tonite was a nail biter at the end, but we lost in the ninth with the bases loaded....sigh. No real harm done however, Kansas City beat Detroit---so we are still tied for first!

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest O. said...

ke! i
???
( -_^)

10/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!