MN: a day in the life: Japan Nite Part 1

Saturday, September 9

Japan Nite Part 1

My Mom & Dad hosted Japan Nite @ our home last nite. I invited a few friends I hadn't seen since returning (and many more that couldn't attend--hence the Part 2 in the coming month....). Many international students from SCSU made an appearance and we spent the evening enjoying Japanese-y cuisine & tunes.
I missed you Keith! It has been WAAAAAAAY too long! ;)
Hope to see you next weekend! This is Mitch. We've been friends since Kindergarten! She is a forever friend & presently a neighbor! Small world...
One of my friends from the undergrad days...Muriah and I were finally reaquainted after almost 2 years! Muriah is due in a few weeks ---"Lily" is on the way! Here's hoping the rest of your pregnancy is healthy! So nice to meet Jake as well. He is a really chill guy -
I'm happy for you both! :)

The China Connection: Loved meeting Chen Yu (at left) and seeing my classmates Yuanyuan & Tingting once more. Also nice to have some experts on hand to help me translate some of my stories and experiences in China. See you ladies soon! After several drinks, game time is a must. We tried CatchPhrase -- a challenging game for native speakers of English! The international students above, most of whom are Japanese, really enjoyed this vocabulary building game. Lots of fun - such a teacher I am.

I can't resist the opportunity for learning!

Thanks for coming everyone! I enjoyed sharing my experiences with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!