MN: a day in the life: my new home

Friday, October 6

my new home

For the last 2 months, I have been living out of 2 suitcases. Finally, last weekend, I moved into my new apartment! My friends and students in Japan asked me to put pictures of my new home on here. So, here are a few pictures of my new place of residence for the next year or so...and some differences in this apartment and the house I lived in Japan ;)

The entrance to our apartment - living room, kitchen is to the right. I enjoyed the cozy house in Japan, but there is SO much space in this apartment. Having carpet is also a bonus! The tatami mat floors are beautiful but not comfortable!
My bedroom has many Japanese pictures - friends - gifts - students - artifacts and souvenoirs. My bed is the BEST part of the room! I have difficulty sleeping, but this bed is INCREDIBLY comfortable!
Yes, one year on a 3-inch cushion (futon) was enough!
The Asian flare is also in my bathroom, pictured below.
(Complete with flushing toilet!)
I LOVED living on the ocean in Japan, BUT the beautiful woods and river behind our apartment is also quite nice. The fall colors are here!

Friends and family in JAPAN: thank you for checking my blog! I enjoy reading your emails and seeing your pictures too! Talk to you soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!