MN: a day in the life: ESL 201

Tuesday, December 11

ESL 201

This semester I taught ESL 201: Listening & Speaking at SCSU.
I taught this course in the Fall of '06 as well, so teaching it a second time proved to be much easier. It has been a really successful semester and I am so proud of my students.
As if you can't tell from these photos, this class was so lively, entertaining and charismatic. Their energy was contagious and made the entire semester so eventful and rewarding!
I shouldn't compare,...but I can't help but admit that this semester's group was The Best! I will miss them terribly, but am happy to have helped them grow as English learners and communicators. Best of luck to them in their future endeavors @ SCSU.
Back row: Eunice (Tunisia), Sharahzad (Saudi Arabia), Nicole (Brazil), Simeng (China), Kiran (Nepal), Jennifer (Kenya), Suyan (China), Irene (Tanzania), Emmanuel (Ghana)
Front row: Tokiko (Japan), Jiayi (China), Franck (Ivory Coast), Ernest (Liberia) - not pictured, Faris (Saudi Arabia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!