MN: a day in the life: congrats SHuKUnohE san-nenseis

Wednesday, March 8

congrats SHuKUnohE san-nenseis

gOOd LuCK





Dear Shu-chu san-nenseis,
Congratulations on GRADUATION! I've really enjoyed working with you this year. You are all headed off in different directions next month, but I wish you luck on your travels and high school experiences! Such a great time.......well, @ least it is in America. Hmmmm, Japanese high school might be a bit like bootcamp,
but do your best! I know you always do.
Apologies I cannot be @ the ceremony, I will be enjoying the beaches of Maui! Will be thinking of you (ahem,...wishful thinking).
Ganbatte ne!
~anne








"Life's a journey, not a destination." ~Aerosmith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!