MN: a day in the life: studly

Sunday, June 11

studly

Taneichi's coolest
Another first, ME shaving someone's head! The things I get to do over here! Japanese baseball rules say everyone MUST have shaved heads...i told Yuki that years from now I will look at these pictures with friends and they will say, "Oh, isn't that nice. You even found time to visit the hospital for kids with cancer..."
Yuki is the star shortstop with a quick glove and sweet swing. He is also one of my favorite people at Taneichi-chu. Hilarious, sweet and smart, Yuki is one of those kids that makes you never want to leave Japan. But I must go, so I hope he will take me up on my offer to do a homestay with me someday...
Naoya (judo), Yuki (baseball) & Minori (tennis).
The Dodgers or the Yankees? I'd put money on Taneichi!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they all shave their heads to be more "team-like" and less as individual all-stars? Seriously, can being unique get can credit in a positive manner over there? Looks like you have touched many lives, look at all those smiles! Enjoy the remaining moments in Taneichi! See you soon, Sheila.

6/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!