MN: a day in the life: sniffles...

Sunday, July 30

sniffles...

GOODBYE my favorite
Taneichi-chu baseball
ALL-STARS! fukuhiro, yusho, atsushi, me, yuki, ryo,
ken, satoru, kosei & ryuetsu
dear baseball moms:
thanks for a delicious BBQ on the beach. it was great fun to play beach soccer & baseball with the boys one last time. if at all possible, i would LOVE to come back to see these guys graduate next March. they have become special students and friends this year & im grateful & lucky that as an ALT i was able to foster such relationships! you mothers were SO much fun and made some of those loooooooong & freeeeeeeeezing baseball tournaments so much FUN! thanks! because of you i was able to enjoy one of my favorite sports and learn about your culture! i hope you were able to learn from me too! it was really hard to say goodbye to you all today. you and your families played such an important role in my life here in Japan & while i will never forget you and i hope to see you again someday - the finality of it all has left me sniffling all nite long.....
remember: YOU and YOUR KIDS are welcome to do a HOMESTAY with me in MINNESOTA -anytime!
until we meet again.....hugs, handshakes & high fives.....
love, anne

It was a great year (ne)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!