MN: a day in the life: future family?

Saturday, August 12

future family?

The Kudou Family This is Munehisa...a good friend who has been on my site many times before. Tonite was an interesting last hangout...with much talk of future hangouts and weddings. Yes, while its true I find Munehisa quite desirable, I am moving 8000 KM away from him in less than a week. Definition of bad timing. But I really appreciated the great lengths of trying to pull together the inlaws for a special sayonara/keep-anne-in-japan party!
I couldn't very well turn down a proposal on the spot, so we decided on 'someday'. Ha...what a nite! Above is Munehisa's equally gorgeous better half...'Chi'-chan. She would be a fab sister in-law, but I will settle for super friend for now! ;)
More Kudo's...it was nice to meet you! thanks for the memories of match-making!
Munehisa/future husband/current friend, I will miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!