MN: a day in the life: H-A-P-P-Y-B-D-A-Y

Thursday, December 27

H-A-P-P-Y-B-D-A-Y

I turned (ahem)...26 a couple days ago. My birthday occurs on one of the most forgotten days of the year = 2 days after Christmas.
I spent the morning and afternoon working out with my Mom and cross country skiing. We had a nice lunch and were JUST returning home, when I slipped on some glare ice, falling REALLY HARD on both kneecaps!!!
It was so painful, my mom brought me into the hospital for x-rays. Doctor said nothing was broken and ordered me to ice and rest for a week (something I really did NOT want to do after eating, consuming, imbibing WAAAAAAAY too much over the holidays!!!) After the hospital, my bday nite was pretty relaxed. We ordered my favorite pizza, Dustin brought over some bday cupcakes and we played "Music-Catchphrase" as a family...overall, the nite didn't really go as planned, but given the circumstances was still enjoyable.
26 years old! I can't believe it!
Here's to the beginning of a new year and a new career (hopefully)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!