MN: a day in the life: busy bees

Tuesday, February 19

busy bees

I haven't had time to update on here in almost a MONTH! Sorry to disappoint the few supportive readers of this blog :) So, while my parents took a vacation to Las Vegas, Dustin and I were in charge of beginning the remodeling of my Dad's barber shop. What a process! I have never done a 'renovation' project like this before - so I guess I haven't anything to compare it to - but this was waaaaaaaaaay more work than I thought possible. Though Dustin did most of the heavy lifting types of tasks - I tried my best to keep the working area clean and got to assist in laying a few tiles and helping hang the sheet rock. I feel a little bit "sheltered" saying this, but I really learned A LOT from this experience! [And I realized just how handy my boyfriend really is!!!] The shop is still a work in progress at the moment...but I will surely post final pictures within the next week when it is complete*.....
Getting to this point (below) took approximatley 30+ hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!