MN: a day in the life: Dustin's family Xmas (Part I)

Saturday, December 22

Dustin's family Xmas (Part I)

Our week-long Christmas festivities began nearly 2 weeks ago, in Randall with Dustin's family. Several nites of playing cards until 3 AM and way too many of his mom's delicious sugar cookies, made for many sleepless (but memorable) nites! It was my first Christmas with his family and they proved to be wonderful, hospitable hosts!
Dustin and I exchanged Christmas gifts beforehand...and he surprised me with a new set of cross country skiis! I think this is going to be the start of one of our new winter obsessions!!! :)

Thanks for inviting me to your Christmas Gloria and Tom!
I really appreciated the thoughtful gifts as well!
Looking forward to our "Girls' Day" @ the spa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The original MySpace Map! Click here make your own!